Can you imagine running a business without email? Neither can we. As a primary means of business communication, email - and email hosting - is vitally important to any organization. The options for email hosting are endless, but there is one that rises above the rest in terms of features, usability and availability. A Microsoft Exchange Server is more than a simple mail server, and offers many advantages over simpler hosting options. It’s a reliable and secure method of hosting your company’s email data.
- Fully Managed with Liquid Web
- Hosting an Exchange Server with Liquid Web means you can have peace of mind while we manage your server for you. The added features and muscle an Exchange Server can provide your business doesn’t have to mean extra work for you. We will install and configure all the necessary components of your server and provide 24x7 monitoring and support to guarantee that you are always connected to your important data.
- More Than Just Email
- Hosting your email on a Microsoft Exchange Server offers you more than just email. It comes with fully-managed calendaring, contacts and task organization - all in one easy-to-access place. Combined with Exchange’s AJAX Web Mail Interface, which allows you to access your email from any web browser, you can power through your work day feeling more organized and productive.
- Scalability & Redundancy
- Liquid Web’s Exchange product supports hardware load balancing, so you can add more servers as you need them, ensuring enough space for your data through all stages of your business’ growth. Not to mention, you can rest assured your important emails are secure with complete backup and redundancy.
- Wireless Synchronization
- Our Exchange Server allows you to synchronize your data with all major mobile devices. Access your email, calendars and contacts with your phone or tablet to never miss an important message or meeting while on the go.
- Data Storage Support
- With data storage support, you can share your files quickly and easily without additional software. Our Exchange environments also give full and complete control over data access and storage, which is often a requirement for businesses needing special certifications, such as PCI Compliance.
- Active Directory
- Each product comes with a dedicated, fully managed Active Directory (with redundancy), which allows you full access to domain services. This support for Windows Authentication and powerful administration features can be easily accessed through the Microsoft Management Console. This unique addition is not something you can utilize with basic email hosting.
At Liquid Web, our Exchange Email Servers are only available in a dedicated or private setup, which allows for complete customization and control over your Exchange environment. Not to mention, the robust integration with Microsoft Outlook allows for the use of advanced features, which means your Exchange Email servers will do more than just send and receive email. In combination with our 24/7/365 Heroic Support, you can be sure your critical communications will be secure and always available.