Earlier this year we released our Managed WordPress Dashboard into private beta and today, we are ready to announce a significant release to this product. One question we get asked is, "When are you going to make it easier for us to manage multiple WordPress sites?" Today we have an answer. We have partnered with iThemes to provide Sync Pro as part of our Managed WordPress Dashboard. Managing multiple WordPress Sites has gotten easier!
Introducing iThemes Sync ProManaging multiple WordPress sites with iThemes Sync Pro is easy. It helps save your team time, wow your clients, and allows you to get back to the work you love doing. Sync Pro connects your WordPress site to help streamline your maintenance work. Sync Pro gives you access to tons of handy tools, including some of these great features:
- Access important high-level stats from Google Analytics
- Monitors uptime, downtime and performance of your site
- Create custom reports for your clients
- And more!
How Does it Work?It’s quite easy. Access Sync Pro within our Managed WordPress Dashboard on the site's page. There, your browser will open Sync Pro and you can begin managing your sites.
Available TodayAs part of their monthly plan, new customers will receive Sync Pro. Plans start at $119 per month. Check out our Managed WordPress page for all the details.
Liquid Web’s Managed WordPress DashboardWe take care of your security and hosting needs, so you’re able to spend your day working with your clients. You get to use tools specific to building and launching a site with ease. Our Managed WordPress Dashboard features:
- Create or migrate sites with ease
- Have automatic backups stored off server
- Create staging sites from your live sites
- Access your sites via SFTP
- FREE SSLs for all your hosted sites
- Backed by our Heroic Support and Industry best SLAs for peace of mind
- And more!