You pride yourself on having the best software or application to empower your clients. After all, providing a highly-performance solution for your customers is necessary to compete with the cloud-native apps of today.
On the other side of the coin, you’re probably dealing with some common hosting-related issues as an independent software vendor (ISV). For instance:
- A new client might have application hosting problems that their current host can’t deal with.
- A client might have latency issues with the data center.
- You may experience downtime and need to migrate your software sooner rather than later.
- You may simply want better IT support and performance.
- You need a way to compete with applications born in the cloud, and you need it now.
That’s why rehosting your legacy applications in the cloud for additional security and flexibility is the answer you have been looking for.
In this eBook, you will learn the risks of running traditional software, how to rehost and gain protection while rewriting your software to work natively in the cloud, and why VMware Private Cloud at Liquid Web is the best choice for rehosting your application today.
Download our eBook to Learn How to Gain Security and Performance in the Cloud for Your ISV Applications Now.
About the AuthorMore Content by Liquid Web