Launching a new website? SEO, or search engine optimization, needs to be at the top of your to-do list. There's more to it than keyword research.
1. Start with the basics: keywords, content, and usability. Make sure your site is fast and you have a reliable web host.
2. Begin to guest blog to build brand awareness and reach targeted audiences. Be selective in your choices and use domain and traffic metrics to measure potential targets up.
3. Develop original and unique link-magnet content and build backlinks.
4. Form real relationships and partnerships with others in your industry that can help you grow. Focus on peers first, industry giants later.
5. Don't forget that 2019 is becoming the year of omnichannel marketing. Make sure your customer experience is seamless across your channels.
Read more: https://lqwb.us/2NXEw7N