Is Your Windows-Based Application Able to Compete With Cloud-Native Apps?
With over one trillion dollars forecasted for the cloud market by 2028, most businesses and enterprises are betting cloud technology can propel them into the future. After all, benefits such as superior performance, scalability, flexibility, and cost-efficiency of the cloud are desired.
But moving to the cloud can be challenging for applications not born in the cloud.
Here are a few questions your independent software vendor (ISV) business may be considering:
- Do you have the resources to perform the cloud migration yourself?
- Does your application create and store data too quickly to be refactored without incurring data loss?
- What will onboarding and training in the new cloud environment look like for your customers?
- How will you handle migrating their data to ensure security and privacy while also maintaining data fidelity?
- Does a migration to new infrastructure impact terms of service (TOS)?
You need a trusted cloud partner to make the jump not only possible but painless.
With over 24 years of experience in hosting and over 45,000 customers across 150 countries, Liquid Web has the expertise to help ISVs move quickly and easily to the modern private cloud without refactoring.
Download Our eBook and Learn 5 Considerations When Moving Your Traditional Windows-Based Application to the Cloud.
About the AuthorMore Content by Liquid Web