How Are You and Your Team Doing With Producing Results?
Look, we're all juggling half a dozen things at any given moment during the present circumstances.
With a full pandemic crisis on our hands, most teams are scrambling to meet business objective deadlines while handling personal chores and parenting at home. That's why the fundamentals of productivity are more important than ever before.
The questions you need to answer right now:
What are the basics of productivity for 2020? How do I make the most of my time while working remote with my team? How can I become more efficient?
In this five-segment Class on Productivity, you will learn about the following topics:
- The Fundamentals of Management Matter: Here are the top seven management fundamentals you need to be practicing around remote working to stay successful in 2020 and beyond.
- Practical Tips for Working Remotely: Newly working from home in 2020? Here are 17 practical tips you can use today to acclimate quickly and produce effective results.
- Building a Productive Workspace: Here is exactly how to set up you and your teams' computers, tablets, phones, and environments to maximize productivity in your home.
- 3 Reasons You Are Failing With Personal Productivity: Don’t get stuck working 14 hour days, use these three productivity tips to get your business on track and stop failing with personal productivity.
- On-Demand Webinar: Taming the Whirlwind - Growing Your Business While You're Busy With Client Work: In the final installment of our class, we examine ways to improve our business with better systems and processes in the middle of the chaos of daily activity.
View the Full Class.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Todd Terwillegar