You can determine the visibility and execution of files on your site through the Cloud Sites File Manager. In just a few clicks, you can allow permission to view, read, and execute any file you wish.
- Log into the Cloud Sites File Manager.
- From the home page of the file manager, highlight the file you want to edit permissions on by selecting it with your mouse.
- Click on the key icon in the menu at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up will appear with the permissions options. You can check the appropriate box or enter the octal permissions in the Manual section. Save your changes by clicking OK.
- Now, when you go back to the file manager home page, you will see the permissions changed.