How is Your Business Doing With Online Security?
Between DDoS attacks, brute-force attacks, malware or ransomware, or even malicious insiders, you have a lot to worry about for securing both your infrastructure and your website, application, or online store. And that isn't even considering hardware failure, bad code, missed backups, or other outside threats not mentioned (there are quite a few).
The questions you need to answer right now:
How do I secure my data, hardware, and website(s) from inside and outside forces? How do I protect my increasingly remote workforce?
In this five-segment Class on Online Security, you will learn about the following topics:
- Your Employees Are Working Remotely. Is Your Business Protected: Ensure your data is protected as you increase the amount of employees working remotely during the pandemic of 2020.
- What are the Top Five Security Best Practices for 2020: Here are the top five essential security best practices every small to medium-sized business needs to be implementing and monitoring in 2020.
- Keeping Your Website Secure in 2020: Website security is crucial for profitability and business continuation. Here are the top 12 steps you need to take in 2020 to secure your site.
- How to Create a Secure Server: We discuss the most prevalent malicious risks to watch for in 2020 and 8 steps to make your dedicated server more secure.
- Security Infrastructure Checklist for SMBs: Here is your complete checklist for ensuring your infrastructure is secure.
View the Full Class.
About the AuthorMore Content by Todd Terwillegar