How is Your Business Doing With SEO?
Today, a healthy mix of online inbound and outbound marketing tactics are required to compete in your market(s). Organic traffic, one of the primary and most valuable sources of inbound traffic, is generated by search engines.
The question you need to answer:
Is my target market finding my site on search? In other words, what will it take to become position one SERP (Search Engine Results Pages), or at least on page one, for the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) for the keywords relevant to my business?"
After all, inbound marketing leads cost 61% less than outbound marketing leads to generate. But it takes more than that: 60%+ of marketers have adopted inbound strategies.
So you'll have to up your marketing game, and evaluate your web host while taking a hard look at your site speed.
In five-segment Class on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for SMBs, you will learn about the following topics:
- SEO Strategies for New Websites: Find out more about 4 proven SEO strategies, including tips on choosing keywords, creating content, guest blogging, and more.
- How Your Website's Speed Affects SEO: A website that loads more quickly is preferred by users and search engines alike. Find out how to increase site speed and SEO ranking.
- How Important is Website Speed and Performance: Find out how a website’s speed and performance impacts user and customer experience, and brand perception.
- How Hosting Impacts Your SEO Rank: Find out how which web host you choose can affect your SEO ranking, including factors such as website security, location of your hosted data, and site speed.
- How to Build Recurring Revenue by Adding SEO-as-a-Service: We end this learning track with a guide on building a systemized way to begin structuring your SEO service offering to compliment your existing product/service lineup.
View the Full Class.
About the AuthorMore Content by Todd Terwillegar